How to avoid the mistake of purchasing a dust collector that requires more maintenance than it's worth.
Don't get lured in by a low price or a name brand, and then forget the long term costs of maintenance on a dust collector. To avoid the hassle of excessive and costly change-outs you will want to consider the benefits and features of each dust collector you look at, and how you can save money now but also in the future.
Listed below are some of the easy maintenance design features to look for. These design features will help you save time and money over the lifespan of the dust collector and allow for ease of maintenance.
- On-demand cleaning for reliable performance and reduced wear and tear
- Cold climate kit to protect valves from freezing
- Modular design with low profile options for easy expansion and access
- Filter change-outs performed outside the collector
- No special tools or equipment required to perform change-outs
- Quick removal access filter covers
- Change-outs performed in 30 minutes or less
- Multiple cartridge filter options for a variety of applications